有声美文-25|A Child's Angel 孩子的守护天使
01 | Poverty and Richness 贫穷与富有
02 | Chief Seattle's Thoughts 西雅图宣言
03 | A Pair of Precious Hands 宝贵的双手
05 | Facing the Enemies Within 直面内在的敌人
06 | The Goodness of Life 云淡风轻,感受生命的美好
08 | The Warmth of a Glass of Milk —杯牛奶的温暖
09 | Clear Your Mental Space 清理心灵的空间
10 | What is Your Recovery Rate? 你的恢复速率是多少
13 | The 50-Percent Theory of Life 生活理论半对半
15 | What I have Lived for 我为何而生
16 | Three Days to See 假如给我三天光明
17 | The Meanest Mother 最无情的母亲
18 | The Flight of Youth 青春的飞逝
20 | The Shaved Eyebrows 眉毛刮掉以后
21 | How the Moon Was Kind to Her Mother 月亮对母亲的爱
A Child's Angel
孩子的守护天使
Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born. One day the little child asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"
从前,一个孩子就要诞生到人世。一天,这个小孩问上帝:“他们告诉我,你明天就要把我送到人间去,但我这么小,这么无助,到了那儿我要怎么生活啊?”
God answered him, "Among the many angels, I have chosen one for you. She will be waiting for you and will take care of you."
上帝回答他说:“天堂里有很多天使,我挑选了一个给你。她会在那里一直等着你、照顾你。”
But tell me what I am going to do, asked the child, "here in Heaven, I don't do anything else but sing and smile, which is enough for me to be happy."
“但是在天堂里,我每天除了歌唱和欢笑,其他什么事也不做, 因为这样我就非常快乐了,”孩子问,“请你告诉我,到了人间我该做些什么呢?”
Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you every day. And you will feel your angel's love and be happy. God reassured him.
“你的天使会每天为你歌唱,还会每天对你微笑。你会感觉到她对你的爱,那样你就会快乐了。”上帝安慰他说。
And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me, if I don't know the language that men talk?
“那要是人们对我说话,我怎么才能听懂呢?我不懂人类的语言啊。”
Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak.
“你的天使会对你说一些你所听过的最美丽、最亲切的话语,而且她会非常耐心仔细地教你说话。”
And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you, Lord?
“可是主啊,当我想和您说话时,我该怎么办呢?”
Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray.
“你的天使会把你的双手合在一起,教你如何祷告。”
I've heard that on earth there are bad men. Who will protect me?
“我听说人间有恶人,谁来保护我呢?”
"Your angel will defend you even if it means risking its life."
“你的天使会保护你,即使这意味着牺牲她自己的生命。”
At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from earth could already be heard, and the child in a hurry asked softly, "Oh God, if I am about to leave now, please tell me my angel's name."
在那一刻,天堂里一片静谧,但来自人间的声音已依稀可闻,孩子赶紧轻声问上帝:“上帝啊,如果我现在就要离开,请告诉我这位天使的名字吧。”
You will call your angel Mother.
“你可以叫她妈妈。”
声明:除特别注明原创或授权转载文章外,其他文章均源自网络,版权归原作者或平台所有。如涉权属,请后台联系删除或处理版权相关事宜。
网络资源,仅供学习交流